Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Groundhog Day

I've only been thinking about Valentine's Day so I almost forgot about Groundhog Day on Feb. 2nd.  I googled for inspiration but groundhogs aren't that inspiring.  I couldn't come up with any cool cookies.  Then I searched on Pinterest.  Oh, Pinterest how I love you.  I spend [waste] so much time on Pinterst.  Find me and follow me so I can follow you.  I'm using my name over there so search Emily Cattell.  Thanks to the Cake Mix Doctor at www.cakemixdoctor.com for the idea.  But I didn't use that recipe.  I never use cake box mixes.  Never might be too strong a word but I would NEVER sell cake mix cake.  I want to be cool and say there is nothing wrong with selling cake mix cake but I have been so disappointed so many times when biting into a cute cupcake to discover Crisco frosting and cake mix cake.  Ick.  Here is my cupcake with real butter frosting:
If you would like to order some of these cuties let me know.  $20/dozen.  Vanilla or chocolate cake only.  I'm hoping "winter" ends soon.  It's hitting 80 today and I'm hoping to get to the beach this weekend!  


No comments:

Post a Comment