Monday, June 21, 2010

Ladybugs

I loved making these cookies! They were made to match the plates and napkins at a little girl's 1st birthday party. The green looks a little more obnoxious in the picture than it did in real life. I think I did a better job for this girl's 1st birthday than I did for my own daughter's 1st! The problem with doing cakes and cookies for my own kids is I have to do all the other stuff too. For Kate's last birthday I didn't even do the cake. Just got it at Sam's. But you won't find personalized cookies like this at Sam's!

1 comment:

  1. too cute - I was browsing your profile and all of the cookies you've made...geee...I'm sitting here wondering how I can use all of those designs. LOL. My husband is not going to be excited about this! HA!
    And, they are sooooo YUMMMMMYYYY!!!!!!
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete